1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - Okay girls, this was one of the first things I became obsessed with about 10 years ago when I worked for Sephora. Any cast members in the house?! It refreshes your face without ruining your makeup, or feels so amazing after cleansing.
2. Urban Decay Naked Palette - Urban Decay comes out with new palettes every year, but my favorite and everyday eyeshadows are from the original!
3. Plush Robe - This has "YAS!" written all over it. I am obsessed with fuzzy and plush robes. There is no better feeling than getting out of the shower and putting on your favorite robe!
4. Blush - I have tried approx a hundred, million different blushes (yep, that many!) and I always come back around to Nars. They're pigmented, they don't oxidize on oily skin AND they seem to last all day for me. Win, win, win!
5. Nourish Daily Moisturizer - If you were to only get ONE thing for yourself or your favorite beauty girl, THIS is what you want. I can't rave about it enough. It literally transforms your skin AND I'm prone to breakouts and never had any. Definitely A++ in my book!
6. Heatable Slippers - Don't laugh, these are AMAZE! The worst thing during the winter is to be all cuddled up and then it's ruined with cold feet. You pop these cute little slippers in the microwave and then slip your feet in these toasty bad boys. Thank me later!
7. Clarisonic - So, with all of this amazing skin care, you need something to cleanse with. I have been using a Clarisonic for years now, and I don't think I could ever go back to the ol' washcloth method.
8. Hydra- Gel Eye Patch - P.T.R is the man when it comes to what women want. I think the day I woke up on my 29th birthday, suddenly I was having to worry about crows feet, puffy eyes and dark circles. And not because I had a wild night before, but because I JUST WAS! These eye patches are super easy to wear and perfect for when you're doing your hair (before makeup, obvs) or just laying around. There's 30 in a jar, so plenty to go around!
9. Glam Glow - I live for this stuff! Glam Glow is my favorite go to mask. I always feel super fresh for days after I use it!