Sometimes asking your man or a man what they want for Christmas is almost as difficult as asking them what they want for dinner. Am I right, or Am I right? So with the help of my husband (thanks babe!) I have compiled a list of things that are fool proof and will definitely leave you feeling confident in the gift department!
*contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience
1. Nixon Watch - There is nothing sexier or more stylish to me than a man who wears accessories. Especially a watch. It just shows they take an extra moment to add that statement piece. I'm loving this matte black Nixon watch that can definitely be dressed up or down.
2. Beefy Jerky - We all know the way to a man's heart. This variety pack of beef jerky is perfect for a stocking or to bust out on the road trip to grandmas house for the holidays.
3. Cologne - Okay so my real weakness is a man that smells good. Like, real good. And this Sauvage by Dior is woodsy, a little warm and spicy. Perfect man combo.
4. Boots - Every man needs a good pair of shoes or boots. These are super versatile and once again, you can dress them up or down with jeans.
5. Zip Up Hoodie - When I asked my husband what type of jacket he prefers, without hesitation he said, "Hoodie all the way". So, here we are. If your man is always on the go like mine, he'll love it!
6. Backpack - This isn't just any backpack it's definitely a dude's kinda backpack. It has tons if little pockets, storage and buckles. It's also made out of a super durable fiber material. Camping anyone?
7. Foam Roller - Anyone who hasn't used a foam roller is seriously missing out. If your man works out, has a labor intense job or even just sits all day, this roller will work all the kinks out. My husband swears by it and uses his every day!
8. Bose Speaker - Because every guy loves to rock out. Best bluetooth speaker I've encountered that is this size. He'll love it!
9. Leatherman multi-tool - It might be last on the list but certainly not least. You can do just about anything with this bad boy. Built in, it has wire cutters, knife, pliers, file and the list goes on and on!